Tuesday 1 September 2009

The art fuck

Last friday I went to see an old friends art show in New Brunswick. I have not seen him, or the people he hangs out with in 5 years or so. Luckily other then growing up a bit they haven't changed much at all. I on the other hand have changed a bunch, but then again not really. They're all still into the punk scene, with the studded vests, chucks, tight pants on everybody, and band tees galore. Which is pretty awesome, if you find your niche might as well run with it and love it. My niche is everything, which is why I have such a large closet.

I get to the art show, and am instantly impressed with how awesome my friends work is. I remember him being really freaking awesome, and encouraging him to keep going, but never in my wildest dream did I think he would get this good. I quickly found him, congratulated, and complimented, and we started talking about the different pieces. He was pleasently suprised that I had actually showed up, you know how it is with people that you haven't seen in a while, full of good intentions but not enough drive. We were both really psyched that I did make the drive out. We ended up hanging out together for most of the night, till he asked me "Will you be my date for tonight?" to which I replied "With delight" and it became obvious that we were really hitting it off.

I helped him close up the exhibit and collect his art work, and we went back to his house. Low and behold he is a great fuck. As energized as the energizer bunny, he just kept going, and going, and going, till I just about passed out from ecstasy. I was not prepared for the amount of loving that he was willing to give, but I was excited for the possibilities that it provides.

I went to see him again last night, and we had another amazing evening/night. This time I came prepared and yet was still blow away by the vigor with which he fucks. If I say harder, he actually goes harder, if I say don't stop he doesn't stop. He really does hit all the right spots that I didn't even know were there. He fucks me so good that I feel like I'm floating. He's like the rearest of treasures that I have found to date.

Artistic, talented, softest pillowy lips, great body, fun attitude, so far so good, we'll see where this goes. From now on I shall call him R

No comments:

Post a Comment