Tuesday 26 July 2011

More working less whining

I do spend a decent amount of time reading the board. It started out because it was fun conversation, now I am holding on by strings in hopes of any conversation. Yet I still read, and more and more I shake my head. Often at the hobbyists, but almost as often at the other providers. Here are some tips as to how to stay afloat on the Internet.

1. Men are like dogs, they can smell fear and they can smell desperation. If you hit at desperation even in the slightest, then yes maybe one or two of your regulars will feel bad for you and book, but everybody else will secretly laugh and move on to the next girl. There is nothing attractive in desperation. All last minute discounts do is make guys wait for the next time you run a special. Worse off, making a public post about how you are not booking is plain stupid, watch yourself book even less now. It just makes you look like a whiner, which brings me to my next point.

2. Do not whine. Do not bitch and complain about how tough this job is, and how so much more goes into it then people think. If you don't like it then get out of it, learn a real skill or trade and do that. Guys don't want to hear your bitching and moaning, if they liked listening to that shit then they'd be hanging out with their wife. My mom yells at my dad for vacuuming while she is dusting, if he were ever to go and see a hooker he would be doing it to get some peace and quiet, and not have to hoax the chic into sex. That is your job, to be the escape.


3. If you really feel the need to say something that may break the fantasy, think about it, type it out slowly, and read it over at least twice before posting. Is it really that important that you feel the need to shutter some guys dream? Personally I rely on being witty. I make jokes and snide comments, as well as trying to be helpful. I stick up for the guys because this business is about them, not me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alice,

    Pearls of wisdom. Do you still rent you cunt or have you become pussy emeritus?

    Be cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. All last minute discounts do is make guys wait for the next time you run a special.


    Not sure I agree with this..... It seems discounts may be a way of getting quick business that you would not have otherwise gotten......


    I pretty much agree with everything else you wrote here.

    Mikef

    ReplyDelete