Monday 25 July 2011

Hot hot heat



Yesterday I decided that I want to go for a walk, just because. Since I was talking to a friend at the time I invited him along. We walked a total of 3 blocks and stopped on a footbridge over a creek. We talked, watched for fish in the water, and all was gravy until my vision started going blurry. Then my head started to get dizzy, and my legs were dissaperaing from under me. Since I felt it would be better to give a warning that I may faint I spoke up. A simple "I don't feel good" did the job. My friend was by my side telling me to breath, drink water (I already had the bottle in my hand) and sit down. I didn't sit until my vision went completely black. That was when I really started to panic and finally went down on my knees. Hahahahaha, now thinking about it, that is the first time that I have gotten down on my knees in front of him without going down on him. :) Anyways, I finally regained my sight, caught up with my breathing, and was able to stand back up. I was tired for the rest of the day, at night I slept like a baby. All is well that ends well, but that scared the crap out of me. I am staying out of the heat, and out of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment