Monday 8 June 2009

The beginning

So last week I called up this guy who was going to set me up on a couple of dates. I met up with him and he seemed cool enough. Very smooth talking. I never fully trusted him, thank god. So we got to work together. 3 other girls were dating with us as well. 2 were ok, 1 was awesome. I spent like 4 days with them, there were good moments, and there were bad moments, it ended on a bad note. I did get some dates, but it was completely thanks to me, all he really did was motivate me, which I guess is helpful, but I still did a way more then he did, and he took half the credit. He also disregarded my wishes, and pushed me toward exhaustion. Which could have cost me a lot.

Regardless it's over now, I no longer plan on working with him. Instead I plan on working with a woman, and if that doesn't produce all results needed I will also work on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment