Thursday 18 June 2009

So as an explanation to why I'm upset with J.

He was supposed to come by on Tuesday and stay a couple of days. The manager had asked me to work that morning so I had a room in a 3Star Hotel to myself in the evening. What a perfect coincident.

I was aware of this ahead of time so I made sure to make him aware that I had something special in mind for when he gets here.

In the morning on the way to work along with some necessities for the morning I also picked up some stuff for him for the morning after so that he can be all fresh and spiffy (i.e. shirt, boxers, deodorant, toothbrush).

Around 6 I get a text I'll be there around 11 or so, ok that works out fine. Well 11 rolls around and no sign of J. 11:30 rolls around and so I decide to call him, no answer. Midnight strikes and I call again (needy, I know, I only ever do it on a rare occasion, and I usually regret it)

"Hello?" A girls voice... oh really?

"Hi is J there?"

Girl mumbles something away from the receiver

"He's sleeping."

"Oh, ok, thank you, bye."

Click...

A little later I talked to my friend A who did manage to get J on the phone and found out that he will be in a day later. That's nice. I asked A, his girlfriend, and best friend to join me in the Hotel for a Jager/Spades party (I had bout a bottle of it for J). it turned out being a blast so the morning did end on a happy note. And I am quick to forgive.

Too quick if a good lay is involved.

It has been such nasty weather outside for weeks, and today it is especially grey. I decided to call out of work, claiming food poisoning from bad sushi. I'll do tomorrows lunch shift, all day Saturday, and maybe Sunday. Tonight... well tonight I think I'm going out dancing. And gosh darn it I do plan on dancing. Maybe a little bit of drinking will be involved as well, hopefully I won't get into any more trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment