Friday 26 June 2009

days go by and still i think of you

So yesterday was another day of incall work. It was very nice. I had two repeat dates. Which was wonderful. And a really sweet Australian cutie to finish off with. I called him my dessert.

Whomever came up with the idea to allow people to deposit their money via the ATM deserves a blow job. Seriously. What a brilliant idea, I can now just drive up to the ATM, deposit my stacks of cash and go. Never even having to look at anyone, or find an excuse to tell the bank teller why is it that I come in every couple of days with a wad of cash.

Last night I ended up having some fun with N. I guess our once a year hookup got upgraded to twince a year. It started out by him teaching me the proper way to put on a condom, moved to us testing out how much more accepting my a-hole has become (the answer is very, since N is an extremely well endowed man) and finished in just regular fun.

While I had an hour to myself yesterday I decided to take a trip over to the Hotel bar for a drink and some food. Jameson Manhattans are always deliscious, and the shrimp fettucini with cashews and corn was also amazing. Chatted up a cutie, but he was there visiting his girlfriend, who workes at the Hotel and popped in a few times to check on him. She didn't seem very happy about us talking, even tho I did introduce myself to her right away.

Am starting to check out apartments in the area. I need to stop spending money uselessly first. But tonight I'm gonna be sipping on some $36 Firefly Sweet Tea. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment