Sunday 19 July 2009

Drama

So I have decided to leave the Agency that I was working for (I got hired by my top choice agency instead). I was sitting around thinking about how to break the news to the boss, and I knew the proper, professional way to go about it. But Yesterday while working something came over me. A thought, followed by a rush of adrenaline, and I quickly started packing my stuff. My room window looked out onto the front of the hotel and I would sneak out looks for arriving cars, etc. I grabbed my stuff and jetted for the elevator, out the door, and into my car. I turned my cellphone off and drove the hell out of there.

I realized that I did something really stupid, and I eventually turned my phone on. Had a bunch of voicemails (have yet to listen to them) an texts. He found my address and threatened to show up at my house. Realizing my mistake I explained that I no longer wish to work with him, I apologized for going about things the wrong way, and paid him back his money. He's asking for more, says I have 24 hours to give it to him, I don't owe him shit so I'm not paying, and after thinking about it I also decided that he's full of shit and wouldn't take the risk of coming to my house and breaking my windows like he claims.

Jesus christ I get into some dumb shit sometimes. Never a boring day when you're me. Ugh. I really do pray that this whole thing works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment