Monday 13 July 2009

Things are so strange. Normally I have a pretty good time at work, nice older gentlemen, breaks, naps, meals. But the last time I worked I switched cities (further from me, closer to a major city) and hotels (major downgrade, Hilton was all booked up), and it also switched my clientele style somehow. I had much younger guys for the most part, and they were all a bit... unsure, reserved, and they all talked way too damn much, and it wasn't intelligent conversation either, it was all...
"How does that feel?"
"You like that?"
"Will you remember my name?"
blah blah blah blah blah... who the fuck cares? All I want is for you to enjoy yourself, have a good time, pay me, and get the fuck out. Luckily tho my rate has gone up. YaaaaaaaaaY.

Hopefully today will be a better day, and if it's not well then I'm only at the hotel till 5 so at least it will be short. Then it is on to job #2, I love working multiple jobs in one day, no really, I do. HA, what a joke. I can't wait to be done with this shit, I'm just not sure which shit to choose yet.

Having a minor problem with my manager, i.e. he is going to jail soon. .......... Yeah exactly. At least it is nothing business related, otherwise I would've been long out of his reach just like I was with the other dude. Oh jolly oh gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment