Saturday 4 July 2009

Today was a terrible day. Made even worse by the pointless drive to Atlantic City (what a waste of gas) and the fact that my future husband didn't return my phone call. :( I really do like the guy, I only called once, didn't leave a message or anything. Now I am freaking out that he thinks he's got the whole thing in a bag and doesn't need to do anything. Well fella, just cause you're tounge touched my puss and I moaned does not mean you own me. But with just a little bit of effort you could have the most amazing girl you've ever been with. I hate cocky guys for not realising how good they could have it being it with me, but I adore the shit out of them for being cocky. But just cause puss gets thrown at you all the time does not mean you will ever find puss as good as mine.



Oh the magic of text messages. I just sent him one and he responded instantly. My poor Future Hubby is getting sick :(. It's crazy, the moment I like a guy I turn into mother theresa and am willing to wait on them hand and foot. Like if the told me right now he feels like crap I would be over there ASAP with meds and chicken noodle soup (homemade).

No comments:

Post a Comment