Tuesday 21 July 2009

horse with no name

I have been spending a significant amount of time with K. He has met a couple of my friends. They like him. He's funny, which is really a big deal with me. He has a huge upper body, haven't taken out the time to check out the lower yet, even tho we were at the pool today, totaly should have. He's very smart, and he's aware of it, which I think is great. Makes for interesting converstaions. Well overall personality and looks are high up on the score board, but where he is at in his life is not. So now I have a dillema, do I keep seeing the guy because I like him, and he does gave goals, just not sure yet how much motivation he has. But he's also very respectful. Or do I quit because he doesn't fit all of my standards. Hmmmmmm.... I promised myself not to date anyone that didn't fit all criteria.

Temporary Solution: Cyber sex with V.

No comments:

Post a Comment