Wednesday 13 July 2011

IHNTW

I am having a closet meltdown. I am on the verge of going through it and picking out the pieces that I really love and not just pieces that I own out of convenience. Sooooooooooooo many of my clothes I still have from high school, luckily they fit. My extreme sense of style then translated into things that are either classics or come back often enough that they keep working out time after time. Yet most of it is just junk. Torn up shirts, becuase they were so lame something had to be done to them. Actually screw writing this. I'm going through my closet.

P.S. That was quick. Though there is a lot in storage. But I just cut my shirt count in half. Then again there is a dryer full.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - you could pose in these clothes and let the visitors to the site vote about keeping or dropping your clothes. For a $ they could also direct the clothes to their choice of charity. Power of crowd sourcing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I was just going to sell them at a yard sale

    ReplyDelete