Tuesday 2 November 2010

Jealousy

There is often jealousy amongst the girls in the business. There is jealousy between independent providers on the boards, things often come unglued. She said, he said stuff is as common as anal.

I never really experienced much jealousy when I was working for an agency. I didn't come in contact with other girls too much, and I never complained of a lack of appointments in comparison.

Now, as an agency, I am starting to see it. Two girls that work for us also work together at a strip club. One has been with us for a while, and the other one just started. Girl one has been very flaky lately and missing out on appointments, while girl two is on point, and since they have a similar body type, ends up getting the appointments. They end up liking her, and sticking to her from then on. Ooops. The fact that G2 is also sleeping with the Chief is not helping the situation either. All of this is not that important tho since G1 has not showed up to work and has not been in contact in a couple of days. I'm sure we will hear from her eventually.

What is important, to me at least, is that a gent that has seen me on multiple occasions came to see G2. I greeted him at the location, just to say hello, and he informed me that he will like to see me for an outcall in two weeks. Wonderful, off I leave as he goes into the bedroom. We meet back up once he is gone only for G2 to tell me that she he loved her and wants to have an overnight with her in two weeks. Ooooooooooooh really? Damn. I did feel a ping of jealousy, one bigger then I've had before, but still nothing major. Nothing that I would ever dwell on. It is the nature of the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment