Tuesday 10 November 2009

characters

I had a date with the sweetest potty mouth ever the other day. The things that came out of his mouth had me almost speachless, I really was completely charmed, and flattered, but completely unsure of how to answer.
"You have such a lovely little cunt"
"I love seeing my dick in your beautiful mouth"
"It feels so great to be in your sensual pussy"
Really, y0u can not beat this stuff. How could one not be flattered during such a session in the sheets.

I have also had my first run in with a high up local figure, with whom I have had the pleasure of meeting in my personal life. The funny thing is that we have also greatly clicked over the internet, on the board, unknowingly of our previous meeting. He didn't even recognize me until I reminded him, towards the end of the date. It was a very pleasant suprise, followed by another great meeting. Can't beat a great day at work. Only omitting the fact that a girl I went to high school was working at the front desk in the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment