Sunday 3 July 2011

NSA

I remember when I first started and I trully believed that this profession was all about freedom, and "no strings attached". Everyone knows the Charlie Sheen line about not paying them to have sex but paying them to leave. Boy is that a joke. While I will say that the majority of guys are pretty nonchalant, it is not a staggering majority. There are quite a few gents out there that want that little bit extra, that feeling of being extra special. From frequent messages, which are often genuine, to private questions and revelations, which tend to be prying. I am not here to psycho analyze or judge, so I will not go in the direction of why.

It sometimes is fun, if the gent is fun. They watch for boundaries and try not to cross them. It's sometimes tiresome, and every once in a while it is just rude. I had recently had a date who was very nice, but it was an outcall and his location was not the cleanest. If I was his real girlfriend I would have put some gloves on and scrubbed the place down with bleach. I had made a special trip for him on the first time. Just the person I am, I aim to please. Unfortunately it ended up being a mistake, because he started requesting special treatment every time. He had asked me to see him on my days off, to stay with him longer for nothing extra, or just straight up discounts. When I would tell him that I was unavailable he would ask if I had any girlfriends, so I attmempted getting him in touch with an agency and a provider friend, he shut down both. I eventually told him not to speak to me anymore, I do not need to feel dread when dealing with my work. I like to keep it positive and enjoy it. Out with the bad.

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog. It is like a revealing bikini. It shows a lot but at the same time keeps the vitals under covers. Reading through the posts has been fun. Please keep it up.

    I see professional women from time to time. I prefer it to having an affair since it is safer on marriage. it also gives variety. Allows me to be shallow - chasing looks, tastes, smells, and touch - instead of trying to strike something beyond.

    Girls like you - ones who are smart and articulate - do make me come to terms of the degree of shallowness in what I do. First part of the post tells me that you see through it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am glad you are enjoying my writing. I like the bikini comparison.

    ReplyDelete