Tuesday 9 August 2011

Brotherly love

I'm more like a vulture far from a dove, don't you mistake this Pa, this is not love. It's lust, no cuddles or hugs, this is for the floor and rugs.

I was recently discussing friendships between men and women. The general opinion is that they are unrealistic because one person will always catch feelings and things will get screwed up. I have been proving this wrong for the last 8 years or more. My best friend, N, and I are like twins that just bust and pick on one another, and like two gay dudes that randomly fuck. Before I go on I want you to think about whom did I just insult more, N for saying he's gay or myself for calling myself a dude? Of course there are feelings in our relationship, I love the kid to death and would give him a kidney if need be. Other then my parents and sister he is on the top of my list of all human beings. Would I ever want to date him? Hell fucking no, he is so not what I am looking for in that department, besides I tower over him when I wear high heels.

Well I also have a couple other guy friends in the same group, and one of them just hit on me for the first time this weekend. DUM Dum dum.

3 comments:

  1. Exceptions go hand in hand with the rules.

    Does N date someone with any serious intent? How would you feel if he dated someone 5. 7", 135lbs with corporate job?? Would you feel a little bit jealous? Would you start working out? Would you try to 'test' his new relationship?

    Enjoy reading your musings.... You are sexy on my mind. Wonder how you are to look at....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice - have you known your fuck buddy for the past 8 or so years? But you don't see yourself with him because you tower him....

    How about this argument to push you to consider N? When you tower over him and French kiss him, you won't have to worry about his spit in your mouth.

    You have a wonderful rhythm to your writing. Good luck with the new guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Being taller then N isn't the only reason. N has dated all kinds of people and I see no reason for me to compete with them. I usually end up befriending them, and still talk to them once they break up. One of his exes actually was threatened by me and asked him to stop being friends with me, he told her not to make him choose between her and I because she will always loose. Same goes from me to him of course.

    ReplyDelete