Tuesday 30 August 2011

Pain in my tush

I have just booked my hotel and train for tomorrow. I am so not looking forward to the four hours of travel that are awaiting me. Not even to mention all the walking that will be invloved. But it needs to be done, and I know that once I arrive my mood will change completely. There are parts of this job that are so easy and so pelasant (the sessions) and then others that are just a pain in the buttox (everything else). Especially since I no longer drive, funny, I have not been driving in a year and a half. Pretty impressive. I do miss the freedom, but I do not miss the crazy people that are on the road.

Other thing besides travel that I hate doing is writing my advertisements. It is such a pain to come up with some new, witty, clever, and seductive all at the same time. Of course the wad of money at the end is always helpful, unless I end up with cancelations like last week. I had 3 appointments booked and two of them canceled, well actually once canceled at the last minute (he didn't like the hotel) and the other was a NCNS. I hate it when I put all this work into something only to come out with barely making anything.

I have only been advertising on one board recently, but I am starting to think that needs to change. So here goes nothing, aka me trying out another board.

No comments:

Post a Comment