Tuesday 3 November 2009

It's like you never had wings

With this economic bull crap, and the Governor elections work has been dead. I am hardly making any money, and had to revert to doing promos on the side so that I can maybe, just maybe pay my bills. It is rather upsetting when you make the decision to do something that brings so many complications into your life and you can not even do that because people are afraid. But I know that there are still girls that are making money, and very good money at that. Independent providers. So I have decided to make a pros and cons list for being an agency girl and a independent girl. Let's see which one wins, because it may determine my future.



Agency Pros


  1. Advertisement is paid for me

  2. Hotel room is paid for me

  3. Someone else has to keep track of the schedule

  4. Someone else screens the clients

  5. Someone else has to listen to the complaints
  6. There is always someone that knows where I am and who I am with in case something happens

Independent Pros

  1. I get to choose whom I do and do not see
  2. I get to choose where I go and what hotels I stay in
  3. Clients feel safer going to an Indy then to an Agency
  4. I choose my rate and get to keep all of it
  5. I choose my own schedule (allowing me proper time to eat, and refresh myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment