Friday 12 November 2010

It is rather amusing how well I am doing since I have stopped advertising. It may be in part that a few of the fellas that have wanted to see me in the past are making sure to get around to it now just to make sure that they can keep doing so in the future. But to be honest it is also in good part because of the amount of repeat business I get. Which just makes me feel good. It's nice to be good at what you do and to enjoy doing it.

Of course just as many of the girls in my profession I am so good that some of the fellas believe the person I am for that hour is the same as I am the other 23 hours. When in reality it is me with so much extra sugar poured over top. Or should I say honey, I have been on a crazy honey binge lately. It has replaced all of my sugar and syrup and anything else along those lines.

I am sitting in a hotel bed as I type this. I will be sleeping here tonight. It has been a long while since I have slept in a hotel room after work. Well not really. It was not that long ago that I would sleep with H in hotels when we got the chance, just so that we can a. sleep in peace and b. sleep together. It has just been long since I have hung out in a hotel room by myself, playing on my computer, watching White Collar, and Burn Notice. Kind of a good thing to be honest, at least all of the episodes were new to me. Sadly, after having tasted the forbidden fruit, it is kind of lonely in this room by myself. Having the body of someone I care for next to me is a fairly fond idea.

H said he is on his way 20 minutes ago, he should be here in another 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment