Monday 22 June 2009

It's funny. When I'm with a guy on my own time then they are luck enough just to get me into bed (not that it is that difficult), but when I am with a client it is completely different. They did not get me into bed, they paid me into it. So when I am with J for example i don't think about how much he is enjoying it. I know that as long as I am enjoying it so is he. With a client tho it takes some more concentration. I have to pay attention to his breathing, the noises he makes, flinches of his body. I tend to keep my eyes closed, even tho I have noticed that they like it when I don't. Doggy is always a favorite cause amongst all my hair they can't see my face. Lube is a blessing. I'd be (un)screwed without it.

It is very pleasant when a customer wants me to be happy as well. Strangely enough I cum at work more often then in real life. finger play and cunnilingus only tho.

The older gentleman like to make love. The sweet sensitive kind. The guys I sleep with on my own tend to fuck for sport, which is great in it's own way. The tossing and turning, and pounding, and sweating. When you're done neither one can breath, let alone walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment