Wednesday 17 June 2009

This morning I drove into the sunrise. Or at least I drove during a sunrise. Back home, to my Stalinesque father and my extremely comfortable bed. Funny, no matter what, in the end I always much rather sleep in my own bed then anywhere else, even if that somewhere else is a very nice hotel room. Now if I can only move my bed out of my parents place into my own place. Which means that I really need to stop unnecessarily blowing money.

J once again turned into a great dissapointment, for the millionth time. I don't know why I keep falling for his bullshit all over again. I mean, yes the dick is great, and he sure is a cutie, he talks real pretty, but it's all a facade. He fucks well cause he fucks every chick he meets. Regardless, he missed the suprise that I set up for him (which I really did put a lot of care into) and now I'm over it, if he doesn't give a fuck then why should I. At least I finally got my watch back, so in reality I no longer have a need to keep contact with him. He's about to join the X phone list.

Had my first slightly freaky guy at work. I spanked him so hard that his ass was beet red and my hand tingled. It was fun. He started getting rought with me, but I was not down, sorry, not trying to get bruises.

No comments:

Post a Comment