Sunday 14 June 2009

So first day at the new Agency.

My manager is really cool, we get along great. He's absolutely hilarious and has a very similar attitude as me. Kind of like me with a penis, and just as crazy. I wish I could introduce him to N, he'd idolize the dude. But that will never happen. Separate lives.

I have quickly learned that anal is the new blowjob. Now that everyone has convinced their wives and girlfriends to give them head they need to see what else they can convince us is fun.

Well I'm paid, so of course I'll do it (for extra fees of course), and while I may moan and groan and act like I'm in heaven... it's all a lie. NO IT IS NOT ENJOYABLE. It's not the end of the world like I used to think it was, but it's not really something that I get up in the morning and am all YaaaaaaaY about. It hurts, it gets sore quickly, and what the hell ever gave you the idea that I want you to shove your finger up my ass. I don't. You having your finger up there does absolutely nothing for me, and it does nothing for you either since hello, it's your finger. If you have to put something up there at least let it be your dick so that you can enjoy it or your tongue so that I can enjoy it. Cause come to find out getting your ass eaten is pretty cool.

What's even better is men that loooooove to eat pussy and are good at it. I already came like 3 or 4 times (just from cunnilingus).

What a great job I have.

And the french onion soup is also Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment