Monday 8 June 2009

the kitty blond

So I finally had the talk with what's his face about ending my business affiliation to him. He wasn't very happy about it. Too bad, I really don't care that much. I can do the same thing without him, and I can even keep all the money to myself this time.

Au Revoir mon cher.

Well at least I got a pedicure today. And at least I wont be late to N P anymore. And I won't be out all kinds of crazy hours in hopes that oh maybe if the world is kind I will make some money. Oh yeah now I will also only be paying for my own advertising, and not someone elses. Now I just hope that Cherry calls me back, and if not... well then someone will damn it.

But I'm happy. Once I got over the nervousness everything was great. My first date couldn't have been sweeter.
We talked about our heritage
got undressed
suck, lick, fuck, repeat
I must have done pretty good since it ended with an I love you.

The second, third, and fourth date were all like... 15 minute shebangs.
It was during those that I realized that a. this is a really easy job where b. you can provide great customer service very easily. Which is why I don't understand people that feel the need to rip others off. Stealing from customers, cutting the time short, etc are all completely unnecessary and trashy.

I dunno

I feel like if you provide the customer with amazing service, and they leave with a huge smile on their face then everyone wins. He got what he paid for, and I most likely have a repeat customer, which would be soooooooo much better then having to look for new ones all the time. Or maybe that's just me, call me crazy.

I dunno, but it's getting late and Cherry still hasn't given me a ring (the phone kind) so I think that I will try and make some money on my own. Hopefully it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment