Friday 28 August 2009

It's still so strange. At the end of a work I day, on my drive home, or wherever else it may be that I am going, I sit and think: What did I accomplish today?
I made a guy cum with just one flick of my tounge, that was pretty cool.
My first client, but it was already afternoon. A bit short, indian, but born and raised in the US. The strangest things kept coming out of his mouth. After I blew him (kind of) he told me to rinse out my mouth because he doesn't want me to catch Aids.... hahahaha, just joking. Awkward.
"Do you smoke pot?"
"Sometimes, not often, why?"
"It smells like you smoked in here."
"No, I haven't, I don't even smoke cigarettes in the room."
"Well you shouldn't, especially not at work, it can slow down your responses, and you need to be alert."

"You should get better pictures?"

"Why don't you have reviews up?"

Yada yada yada with more and more advice on what I should not do as a hooker. Funny, I thought that I was doing a pretty good job already. He left me a $20 tip, which was a sweet gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment