Monday 24 August 2009

So this job has been very rewarding so far. I have met some very interesting men. My confidence has gone through the roof. Being told all of the time how beautiful I am is kind of going to my head, not much, but just a bit. I mean, even tho I have a gross looking eye because I burned myself (stupid story) men still stare into my eyes and tell me that they are gorgeous. How could a girl not blush?

It is also sharpening my discussion and conversation skills, as well as deepening my interest in things like politics, religion, psychology, and I feel like I should get into computers but it is just not sparking an interest. Since I try not to reveal too much from my personal life I discuss my beliefs, opinions, interests, etc. This has led to many comfortable pillow talking sessions, during which very interesting exchanges of ideas were had. Unfortunately those tend to be rare in my personal life, yet I very much enjoy them.

Then ofcourse there is the money, now I just need to make a bunch more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment