Wednesday 9 September 2009

History repeats itself

Boys are so funny, they somehow always tend to come back.

A year and a half ago I was screwing one of the bartenders from my favorite bar. It was a spot that I would visit, like every single night. Fucking one of the bartenders was kind of inevitable. We had a nice run. He was sweet, tender, I remember us slow dancing to Radiohead after he told me it was their music that helped him get over his father dying from cancer. We would hang out at the bar after closing, drinking shots of Jameson. I helped him indulge in his fantasies. One time he asked me to tend bar for him topeless, a kind of dirty role reversal. It was fun, but as always somebody had to get emotionally involved, and this time it wasn't me.

He eventually moved away, and we lost all touch. Then a month or two ago I ran into him at a public function. He was pretty drunk by the time I got there, while I was completely sober. To say the least communication wasn't really happening. But today I get a text message to see how I am doing, and to let me know that I have been missed. How sweet, so long since he has seen me, super damn long since he has stuck his dick in me, and he still misses me. It almost breaks my heart, almost. I even got an invite to visit him, he's only like 4 hours away. I think he was flattered cause I saved his number, if only he knew I keep all numbers just because I don't like suprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment