Wednesday 2 September 2009

Girlfriends

So since I have been hanging out with R I also get to hang out with his friends, which includes the girlfriend of a buddy of his. The girl is absolutely stunning, and bad ass to the bone. I truly commend his catching her, especially considering the dirt he has dated in the past (Oh the memories of a show where he proclaimed his love to some slut, proposed to her, tried to do a split and ripped his pants in half right in the crotch, boys in tight pants do not know how to behave). She also seems really cool, like just fun to be around, easy to talk to, decently intelligent, basically a potential girlfriend for me.

Now mind you I do not have many girlfriends, I can count them on one hand, and only one do I trust completely, but they are something that I enjoy. There are simply just some conversations that I feel dumb having with N or anyone else. I am not going to start gushing to him about the new cutie that I am seeing, I might mention it, but gushing is definitely out of the question. The amount of mockery that would ensue is not worth it.

Here within lies the problem: I love having girlfriends, I love girls nights, but I simply do not trust them. I see through their bullshit because I have done it all before. I have even given the benefit of doubt to tons of them and all have disappointed me in one way or another. It is bad enough that I no longer really trust people period, but with girls I am twice as cautious. I bite my tongue like it's a freaking twinki.

Girl on girl crime is more common then gun violence around these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment