Saturday 19 September 2009

I must say, I really do feel great about work. I am really starting to have a very regular stream of fellas, many new, but most very gladly say that they will be glad to repeat, and still a decent amount of regulars.

I have gotten some more reviews, which can only be better for me since they are all positive. One has even claimed me as his ATF (All Time Favorite). He was a very sweet gentelman, a bit older, but in great shape, and extremely appreciative of his life, which was extremely admirable. He was the first date ever to have given me a present (a box of Godiva Chocolates).

Sometimes it is very exhausting, yet in the end it is always very rewarding. It really is. I actually look forward to going in, and that is such a rare thing for anyone to be able to say about their work. I really am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment