Friday 11 December 2009

work friends

I have gotten to spend some time with a few of the girls that work for (or did work for in one case) the same Agency as I. It has amazed me how different each one of the girls is. How different they look at things, how different their mindsets are, the different situations that they are in, and different backgrounds that they seem to come from.

The first girl I met had/has a pimp, she calls him her boyfriend, but any man that knows you're working, encourages it, even books you out and then takes most of your money is your pimp. Even more so if he is doing the same to other girls, including his baby mama.

The second girl has her own Agency back home, and is also dating a man that also runs an Agency. But he works his stuff like a pro and not like a pimp. She seemed to be very in control of everything, and had a very good grasp on how she wanted to live and stuck to it. I didn't neccessarily agree with it, she placed a monitary value on most relationship, especially ones involving men. All except her main man, who pays his dues in other ways, had to be filling her pocket as she calls it. Nothing comes free, and her pussy is gold, so ofcourse it deserves to be taken care of. She is so far my favorite of the girls that I've met, seems to have the best head on her shoulders.

The third girl is one that I have the least in common with I feel. She is a really sweet girl, but the more we talked, and the more we opened up to one another the more I felt like she was a bit jaded from the business. Then I realized that she has always had a very different relation with men then I have. A different understanding of what a relationship should look like. It seems to be working for her which is great, but I could not see myself that way.

I am not judging any of the girls, just taking note. I do not consider myself better then any of them, just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment