Wednesday 16 December 2009

Old friends meet the new and improved Alice

All the work that I have been trying to do on myself seems to be paying off. Transformation is definately not complete, but it is right on schedule. Last night I went to a local bar with an old friend. We ran into another friend (I used to be really cool with his lil sis), and the drinking began. It was fun, good talks, good times. Since I walked to the bar the brother offered me a lift home, but instead he drove to a parking lot. I've got to admit that it was unexpected. In the bar he rambled about his awesome woman and his plan to propose. I declined, politely, multiple times. He eventually got the point and took me home, he apologized a bit later via text.

The point of the story is that knowing myself the old Alice would've probably went for it. He's not ugly, and I was drunk. Old Alice almost always went for it. But not the new and improved Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment