Friday 7 May 2010

You have to love days off, when you just go out and wonder the world. You never know what kind of adventures you may get into.

Yesterday, after a very pleasant, relaxing morning I took the car to the wash, skipped over to a DunkinDonuts and order a breakfast. When give the total I reached into my purse only to realize that I do not have my wallet. A quick flack back to me putting it on my bed, makes me tell the barista (?) to scratch the bagel and OJ, I'll be right back. I had to convince the car wash attendant that I will be right back to pay her, run home (in my freshly cleaned car, it smelled so nice), grab my wallet, go back and pay.

Sometimes I am amazed that I didn't forget to put shoes on or worse to bring my head.

The journey continues on to my friends house on a farm. I like to go there sometimes to let the hours fly away. He's still a fairly new friend tho, and I have yet to figure him out I think. He asks me to scratch his back and I ask him for a back rub, he is after all a professional. The massage ensues in a rather professional manner. It turns into a full body massage, which I will not object to, until that is I feel lips on my ass. Like right in the center, a lip touch each cheek.
"What are you doing?"
"Oh you know, I just got into the moment"
"I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. Could you finish my lower back?" He does. "Oh look at the time, I have to go have dinner at a friends house."

I don't remember requesting a happy ending.

Drop by the store to pick up some ingredients, including wine, and over to my girls house. I finally get to see her apartment, the one we were supposed to live in together, but decided against. Instead she is living with a different friend of ours, no comment, I am not offended. I tell her of my escapades so far, and then continue on. Having time to kill I start down the road toward a general direction and find a carnival. I go in and get on the Ferris Wheel, then the Merry-Go-Round, come to find out I think I am too heavy for those, I tried 3 different horses and each one bucked under me every time it reached the top or bottom. Maybe it was just old. I followed up with a shooting game, where one of the attendants was hitting on me while another was trying to teach me how to get it done. Amidst all of this I get a text message booty call.

This is when the evening get interesting.

I leave the carnival and get on my way to the bar where I'm to meet R, the cute artist boy that lives on top of the bar now. :) We have a couple of drinks, and I make friend with this gorgeous girl, who gets a bit too drunk. I try to help her to the bathroom and as a thank you she pulls down a hostess table down on top of us. I fall on her, the table on me legs. Some people help us up, in the rust of adrenaline I don't even check my legs to see damage done, mission is to get her to the bathroom and I always accomplish my mission. After I go up with R to his room, there is no bed. As if that could stop us, he prompts me up on a shelf and we start fucking. At some point he picks me up and drops me on the floor, I don't think he meant to drop me, but whatever. Neither of us finishes, but it's OK, something to look forward to next time.

In the morning I wake up, my whole right calf is purple, my knees are covered in rub burn as is one of my elbows, and to top it off I jammed my left thumb. Oh a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment