Friday 21 May 2010

say my name say my name

A came back from Miami and give me his sperm. Hahaha, but no seriously, he gave me this sperm shaped piggy bank which is absolutely adorable, and then we spent an hour or so doing all kinds of dirty things. I love busting out new tricks and blowing him away every time. He loves that I can take it, and I love that he can give it. Which I guess can also be said for J and R, but A definitely has some length on the both of them. He really does have an exquisite cock.

Other then that, well not driving is proving to be fantastic. I am much happier and a lot less stressed. The lack of alone time is something that I will just have to deal with. I'm sure I will eventually find a happy medium, and in the mean time still make all kinds of great money.

No comments:

Post a Comment