Saturday 1 May 2010

On the other side

I have always been curious what it would be like to be on the other side of a dick. Many time I have thought about what I would do if I was granted to have a dick for a day. What I have come up with is all rather juvenile but very amusing. Yet never did I think that I would get to finally find out what it is like to fuck another man. A client whom I adore, whom also adores me, has asked me if I would be willing to wear a strap on. We have previously discussed my interest in the matter, but it had been a long while ago. He went out and purchased one just for me, he picked it out to his liking. We scheduled a date, we were both very excited about it, the day finally came. He had warned me that he thinks he might have overdone it a bit, and he was not kidding. When I put the thing on it almost reached to my knee. It was fantastic. Nothing could have wiped the grin off of my face. Not only to be on the other side of a dick, but to be on the other side of a monstrosity! Almost immediately I swung it around like Peter in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. We didn't go all the way that time, we decided to save it for later, so that I can get used to it a bit more beforehand, and so that we have a bit more time. Instead he went down on it for a bit, he was hardly able to get his mouth around it.

I need to remember to also write about my first rope experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment