Tuesday 30 March 2010

Problems

Oh my goodness, what a crazy, crazy world. I have come across something that I have never before experienced (obviously, it's something only an independent girl would deal with), nor read about, and I have absolutely no idea how to handle the situation. I think I have a client that may be falling in love with me. He has only seen me once but his reaction was a bit over the top.

On one hand it freaks me out. What if he turns into a stalker? What if he won't stop bugging me all the time, like Sam did. What if he makes things awkward? This are all really big, really important issues to deal with.

Tho he really doesn't seem the crazy type, he has been handed some crappy cards so far. He is extremely lonely, and because of it he is kind beyond belief and often gets taken advantage of. I showed him a form of affection that he has not felt in a long time. Personally I think he should see a good psychologist instead of being on the meds that he is on.

I really think that I should just send him a message explaining the situtation. But what do I say? "Hi, I think you got a bit confused. I am a hooker, you pay me for a ceartin service and I proivde it. Since that service is for me to act like your girlfriend I understand that it may get a bit confusing, but never forget that this is just pretend. It is a fantasy, I am not real, you do not know me." Right, like that would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment