Thursday 18 March 2010

last and first

My working vacation ended unpleasantly, which wasn't really different from the whole week. Really, I spent the week sitting on the beach, going to baseball games, going out to eat, and sitting at the Tiki Bar by the hotel pool drinking Margartias. I would go for walks, even when it rained, just to get away from him. I would only allow sex once a day, and during the last two days I avoided it completely. I think this will be the last time I go on a vacation. Unless it's with a guy I know and like very well, and he has to pay me like 4 times what I got paid this time. Otherwise it is not worth the frustration. I am just not a people person.

Today is the first official day of me being on my own. I have my screening accounts done, I have my advertisments up, everything is running very smoothly, now if I could just get more bookings, so far today I only have one. Then I have a dinner date with one of the other indys, and then poker at A's house.

This weekend N and I are hosting a Toga Party, can not freaking wait! I'm making the Jungle Juice, and you can bet that it will be delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment