Sunday 7 March 2010

day 1 of paid vacation

We arrived in Florida yesterday. The plane ride was good. We chatted a bit, then he read his magazines while I watched a movi which lasted till the end of the flight. The hotel is nice, like all Marriots are, and right on the beach. We can literally see the beach from our balcony. That's where I'm sitting now typeing this. When we first got the hotel I washed up and we had our first round. We went to the movies and saw Alice in Wonderland, which was great. Then we went to a nice Italian restaurant. Great dinner conversation. He talks a lot, and does not allow to be intterupted. Came back to the hotel, cuddled and went to bed. Attempt at round 2. I slept fine, till about 6am when I started to fade in and out of sleep. At 8 something I hear him wake up and feel hands all over me. This is when my problem arised. I am not a morning person, and to be touched first thing in the morning is not necessarily something that is up my league. But work is work, I asked for another minute, did my best to reset my mind, and gave him a bj to get it over with. It worked. Now he's making me pancakes, and I'm about to go in the shower and then take a walk to the beach, hopefully by myself. Not looking forward to future mornings since he made it clear that he loves morning sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment