Thursday 7 April 2011

Drama mama

I had my date with Swag. The old school manners continued, and they better since he is 40, a grandfather, and takes care of his grandmother. I psyched myself out with a dating book prior to the actual date, so when we first met up I was fairly reserved. Me at my fullest is pretty darn raunchy, I sometimes talk like a frat boy, but since I am on a date I had to curb all of that back and be more lady like. He definitely has a raunchy side to him as well, he even gave it it's own name. So it was rather difficult keeping the jar lid tightly sealed, and not letting him know that I am thinking about dropping down in front of him and licking his crotch from bottom to top. He is anti PDA so since we said farewell to one another at a train station the good bye kiss was barely a peck. Next day at work he told me that he has had sex with one of the dancers and she squirted all over him. I asked how many of the dancers has he had sex with period, and his answer was 4. I guess the no touch policy only applies to in the club.

I am not sure how I love my job so much. Yes I get to hang out, drink, look at hot girls, flirt with guys, but I also have to deal with the type of drama that I endured during high school. Well I should not say type, since in high school I didn't have anyone accusing me of trying to force them into prostitution. But I am Buck Wild, and now I am part of the family not just some chick sucking the big guys dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment