Tuesday 29 March 2011

Swag

I am noticing something about myself. When it comes to just pure desire I go for the perfect physical specimen type. You know, they eye candy, those boys that when you see them in your bed you are just dumbfounded by how pretty they are. If they know how to fuck that is just an extra bonus. When it comes to actually dating somebody I look forward to the more Teddy bear types.

So I banged me a Teddy bear with the confidence of a pretty boy and it wasn't bad but it wasn't for me. Then I picked up a perfect pretty boy, one of those Greek god types. He was great, but unwilling to take direction, which really turned me off. I got bored. It was just fucking, it wasn't fucking my way. These are all guys that I picked up at work.

I have recently, like a couple of weeks, started talking to another Teddy bear. Let's call him Swag. Swag is unlike anyone that I can think of. He is well dressed. As much as I do not support hats in doors I always like his hats. He hangs out at a strip club and gets crunk all the time, yet he claims to have a no touch policy and I am pretty sure he works at some sort of correctional facility.

Swag is very old school, the type of guy that opens doors, yet he still manages ton pull off a little bit of gangsta and is very dominant, yet in a polite way. Strangely he is the type of guy that I could date, and I hate dating. Yet I can not help myself. We have our first date set for tuesday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment