Friday 20 May 2011

Anticipation

There usually is a certain procedure to one of my dates. A call. Waiting by the door and looking out the peep hole. A knock, a hug, a kiss. Close the door move into the room. Undress and move to the bed. High school like make out session. The gentleman going down on me until I come. I go down on them gently, then intensly, and gently again. Keep going till they say they want to fuck or they finish in my mouth. If they want to fuck I grab a rubber and hop on top. Eventually we flip into missionary and then into doggie. A couple of good thrusts and they are done. We cuddle, we chat, I blather, and then it is time to clean up and get dressed.

Repeats are so much easier.

1 comment:

  1. They are for both envolved but, I would imagine, more so for the woman. Looks like I must become a repeater!

    ReplyDelete