Sunday 21 February 2010

2down 1more to go

OH man, last Thursday I went out dancing with a couple of friends at the local club. It was eh, till I got a big hug from one of the hottest guys from college. Now when I went to school from almost the first day there were 3 guys that I thought were drop dead. A Coumbian, a Iranian, and a black guy. I got with the Columbian, it took some work but it happened and he still tries to get more. I gave him two shots and he wasn't that grat so I didn't feel the need for a repeat. The Iranian I started talking to but things got cut off pretty quickly. The last night I ran into him at the club, we danced a little, went outside for a smoke and ended up the in the cooler. Made out for a minute, I gave him a teaser via a blow job, and then we decided to go back to his house. We get inside and he starts pulling me downstairs into the basement and his roomate follows us. We started kissing and his boy is just chillin.
"Are you really trying to get in on this?"
"Well yeah, is that a problem?"
"Yeah it' a problem, it's not happening."
"I can just watch."
"You can just leave."
He's standing there staring at me like I am speaking some foreign language
"No seriously, either you leave or I leave."
So he left. Iranian and I got down to business, it was promising but considering it was heavy alcohol induced and he finished pretty quickly it was nothing special. I am expecting a repeat, minus the liquir and the basement floor and with the addition of a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment