Thursday 21 January 2010

I have rewatched a few of the episodes of a Secret Diary of a Call Girl. The next season is starting on Monday so I figured it's worth to remind myself where it left off. I would have much rather watched season 1, but it's not available on demand, so season 2 it is. It brough up something that I have been trying not to think much about.

A and I have agreed upon being just friends, friends that have mind blowing sex, but friends non the less. At first I thought that since he is not a boyfriend, and will not become one I do not have to worry about telling him about being a prostitute, but we have trully grown close. I have opened up to him about many things that I do not say out loud, to anyone, ever, and he has done the same in return. It really is great having such an open relationship with someone. Yet I do not think that I could tell him. I do not know him well enough yet to be sure that he would be ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment